Reference Point Software On-line Resources
Need some help getting started with MLA Style? Try some of these:
MLA Style On-line Resources
General Writing Resources
- Strunk's Elements of Style
- English Language Dictionary
- Professional Proofreading, Editing and Resume Writing Service
- PaperRater - proof read your paper and get objective feedback
- World's Easiest Guide To Using the MLA
By Carol J. Amato, Paperback
The title says it all. This book is clearly laid out with the details of writing papers in MLA style spelled out in plain English! Much, much, much easier than the MLA Handbook. Recommended for undergraduates only. Our templates for MLA style save tons of time but they are not meant to be replacements for the MLA handbook.
Special Offer! Order any of our templates and this book, select the "download only" shipping method and we will ship your entire order by priority mail with no additional shipping charge. Offer valid in U.S. only.
Cost: $23.95 (includes shipping if purchased with a template)
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Sixth Edition
This is the basic instruction book for MLA Style. If you are a Master's or Doctoral student you should get the below book.
- MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing, 2nd Edition
This is the complete description of MLA Style.